Kappa Delta Rho was founded on May 17, 1905 at Middlebury College in Middlebury, VT. Since then we have grown to 25,000+ initiated members and have 37 active chapters across the country. These individuals have accepted the challenge of Kappa Delta Rho to strive to place Honor Above All Things in their daily lives by:
- Embracing the principles and spirit of the Kappa Delta Rho Gentleman, treating all those they encounter with dignity and respect;
- Working diligently in the pursuit of their education, understanding that they are students first and that the quest for knowledge is an endeavor which lasts a lifetime;
- Meeting all of their obligations to the Fraternity in a timely manner, as to ensure that they are doing their share and they are not a burden to their brothers;
- Engaging in the service of mankind, not for the praise or recognition that such service may bring, but because it is the right thing to do,
- Serving as their brother’s keeper, holding one another accountable for their actions; and
- Supporting their Alma mater, that she may regard Kappa Delta Rho as a partner in the development of her students.
The commitment to Kappa Delta Rho does not end when an undergraduate brother graduates. Membership in Kappa Delta Rho is for life and our alumni continue to stay involved and support her through a variety of alumni events, serving as chapter advisors or housing corporation members, becoming a member of the National Board of Directors or their committees, and/or providing financial support to the Fraternity’s educational endeavors through the Kappa Delta Rho Foundation.
We are very proud of our Fraternity, her history, her tradition of service, our members, and our programs. The links on this site will lead you to additional information about Kappa Delta Rho’s history, organizational structure, chapters, philanthropic endeavors, programs, and the Kappa Delta Rho Educational Foundation.
If you have any questions about Kappa Delta Rho, please feel free to contact us.
Joseph S. Rosenberg