The National Office of Kappa Delta Rho is seeking a Full Time Office Assistant
The Office Assistant is a National representative of Kappa Delta Rho Fraternity. The position requires for a person to be able to effectively communicate, collaborate, and assist the Brothers of the National Fraternity of Kappa Delta Rho; chapters; alumni associations; the Board of Directors; and Foundation Trustees. An Office Assistant is to provide assistance with the office operations, database management, office communications and to personally assist the Director of Office Operations and Communications.
- Assist the Executive Director and Director of Office Operations with day to day operations of the National Fraternity.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Office Operations, is responsible for assisting with data entry of the National Fraternity of Kappa Delta Rho included but not limited to entering new members, recording GPAs, processing address, phone, and email updates, etc.
- Assist with the maintaining and filing of the National Fraternity records.
- Assist with the mailing of all materials to the undergraduate chapters, alumni boards and Board of Directors.
- Assist with data pulls and reports for the National Fraternity and the Kappa Delta Rho Foundation. * Responsible for the distribution of all reports needed by the Executive Director, Board of Directors and the Kappa Delta Rho Foundation.
- Assist with the assembly of awards given out at Leadership Academy and/or National Convention.
- Shares responsibility with office staff for checking the PO box daily, taking deposits to the bank daily, and shipping of all supplies to the undergraduate chapters.
- Responsible for assisting in the management of the information on the National Fraternity of Kappa Delta Rho’s website and Facebook page.
- Attend and assist with the facilitation of the National Convention, Leadership Academy, and/or Consuls Academy.
- Uphold the Constitution, policies and procedures of the Kappa Delta Rho Fraternity.
- Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned and directed by the Executive Director or his designee; the Director of Office Operations.
- Have earned at least a high school degree.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to walk steps
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a “team player” with ability to handle a multitude of challenges.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Have a demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Greek letter national organization policies and program.
- Knowledge of Adobe photo suite.
- Knowledge of Peachtree.
- Experience in database management and Blackbaud/Raiser’s Edge.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping experience
Job Type: Full-time