The MyKDR portal of our new website is now live! We’ve got a new look, new features, and solutions to meet all of your needs! Check it out and let us know what you think!
When you login in for the first time, you will need to take a few important steps to update your account. To login:
- Navigate to www.kdr.com and click on MyKDR at the top.
- On the login page, click “Lost your password?” to get a new password.
- Your username is the email address you received an email earlier today.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to set a new password.
- Once you choose a new password, you should be able to log in to the new MyKDR site and explore it!
- Take a moment and make sure your contact information is up-to-date.
We hope you will take some time to look around the new MyKDR. The Chapter Officer resources have been updated and the member profile pages have a fresh look as well. These resources will continue to be updated on an ongoing basis and we appreciate any feedback you may have.
If you have difficulty completing the steps above and cannot gain access to your MyKDR account, please contact the Director of Office Operations Janet Conyette at firstname.lastname@example.org.