Expectations of The National Fraternity of Kappa Delta Rho Membership
In an effort to build men of character, Brothers of the National Fraternity of Kappa Delta Rho are expected to incorporate the following ideals into their daily lives. Therefore, as an initiated Brother of the National Fraternity of Kappa Delta Rho:
- I shall know & understand the values expressed in the ritual of the Kappa Delta Rho and I shall incorporate those values in my daily life.
- I shall pursue academic excellence & practice academic integrity.
- I shall respect the dignity of all persons; therefore I shall not physically, mentally, psychologically or sexually abuse or haze any person and I shall do my best to protect the health & safety of all people.
- I shall respect my property and the property of others; therefore I shall not abuse, nor tolerate the abuse, of property and I shall do all in my power to see that any and all chapter property is properly cleaned and well maintained.
- I shall meet my financial obligations in a timely manner.
- I shall not use, nor support the use of illegal drugs; I shall not abuse, nor support the abuse of alcohol.
- I shall challenge all members of Kappa Delta Rho to abide by these expectations and I shall confront those who violate them.
- I shall place Honor Above All Things in all that I do.
Adapted from the NIC’s Nine Basic Expectations for Fraternal Members