The Mission of the Kappa Delta Rho Foundation is to financially support the educational, leadership, and character development programs undertaken by the National Fraternity of Kappa Delta Rho, as well as to manage the Foundation’s scholarship program to the benefit of worthy undergraduates and alumni.
- To accomplish this mission, the Foundation uses money generated by the Annual Fund Campaign each year to make grants to the National Fraternity.
- Program support also comes from income generated by the General Endowment, which supplements the Annual Fund contributions.
- Foundation grants comprise nearly 15% of the National Fraternity’s operating budget.
- TIPs Training: Educational programming and training for the responsible service, sale and consumption of alcohol.
- Mental Health First Aid training and resources.
Foundation supported programs impact the lives of more than 1600 undergraduate students each year. Foundation grants support programs such as:
- Williams Leadership Academy (for Chapter Consuls)
- Leadership and Educational Manuals/Publications/Materials for The Legion
(a multi-year program aimed at educating all brothers in a Chapter throughout their time on campus)
- Quill & Scroll (KDR’s periodic magazine which is its primary communications piece)
- Recruitment Education materials & programming
- Undergraduate Intern Program
- Advisor Training Program (for Chapter advisors on the campus)
- Educational Leadership Consultant Program
Support for the Annual Fund Campaign by the members and friends of Kappa Delta Rho make these grants possible.
Your support for the Annual Fund directly impacts each Chapter and individual undergraduate members!