The Primary Mission of the Kappa Delta Rho Foundation is to financially support the educational, leadership, and character development programs undertaken by the National Fraternity of Kappa Delta Rho.
- To accomplish this mission, the Foundation uses money generated by the Annual Fund Campaign each year to make grants to the National Fraternity.
- These grants help pay for the educational, leadership, and character development programming undertaken by the National Fraternity.
- Foundation grants comprise nearly 15% of the National Fraternity’s operating budget.
Foundation supported programs impact the lives of more than 1600 undergraduate students each year. Foundation grants support programs such as:
- Williams Leadership Academy (for chapter Consuls)
- Leadership and Educational Manuals/Publications/Materials for The Legion
(a multi-year program aimed at educating all brothers in a chapter throughout their time on campus)
- Quill & Scroll (KDR’s periodic magazine which is its primary communications piece)
Recruitment Education materials & programming
- Undergraduate Intern Program
- Advisor Training Program (for chapter advisors on the campus)
- Educational Leadership Consultant Program
Support for the Annual Fund Campaign by the members and friends of Kappa Delta Rho make these grants possible. Support for the Annual Fund has a direct impact on each individual chapter as well as individual undergraduate members.